Our HESTAL Snap dropside profiles can be put together quickly and easily to built dropsides with heights of 400 to 1,000-mm in almost every desired length.
Our HESTAL Snap aluminium profile range includes various middle, hasp and end profiles, which can be put together to form complete dropsides by clicking them together to interlock. In this regard, dropside heights of 400, 500, 600, 800 or 1,000 mm can be represented. The surface of the dropside can be individually designed – raw, anodised, powder-primed or powder-coated in a final RAL shade.
For the use of dropsides on flatbed and/or curtainsider superstructures, the dropsides can be connected together using our HESTAL SolidMaster dropside pillar systems and the corresponding LockMaster fasteners. When combined with our HESTAL Base aluminium substructure, the dropsides are certified to EN 12642 XL for up to 15 t permitted total weight.
Advantages / Benefits
- All HESTAL dropside hinges can be used with a sliding block for free positioning on the dropside
- Numerous features available, e.g. Airline and lashing rails as well as sliding and permanently installed folding steps
- Length of the dropside can be chosen individually
- Many different surfaces possible (raw, anodised, powder-primed, powder-coated in RAL shades)
- Certification of individual dropsides up to 27t permitted total weight possible upon request
- All common dropside heigths (400, 500, 600, 800 or 1,000mm) available