The SolidMaster 801 dropside pillar is locked to the vehicle frame by the hand lever. The connection to the dropsides is performed using the tried-and-tested HESTAL dropside fasteners.
The HESTAL SolidMasters are high-quality, reliable and XL-certified pillars for locking dropsides on flatbed vehicles. Due to its intelligent mechanical design, this pillar can be opened very easily and locked absolute safely.
The SolidMaster 801 dropside pillar is locked to the vehicle frame by the hand lever. The connection to the dropsides is performed using the tried-and-tested HESTAL dropside fasteners whereas SolidMaster 802 is a dropside pillar with integrated fasteners.
The SolidMaster pillars are available as front, middle and rear pillar for dropsides with a height of 400, 500, 600, 800 and 1,000mm. For vehicles with roof superstructures, most variants are also available with roof arch connection. The roof arches (e.g. centre piece, c-profile and roof connection) for tarpaulin vehicles are available with a KTL coating. Customised versions are available on request.
Advantages / Benefits
- Proven and certified dropside pillar
- Complete product range comprising front, middle and rear pillars for all common dropside heights
- Robust, secure and positive-fitting connection to the vehicle frame
- Ergonomical and easy operation
- Excellent corrosion protection due to KTL coating of all individual parts before riveting
- Pillar bearing available as bolting version (KTL or microZINQ®) or welding version (raw)
- Extensive range of accessories, such as adapter plate for sloped vehicle frames and roof arches for tarpaulin vehicles
- Double safeguard fastener mechanism